Sunday, December 23, 2012

What is...

What do you call the day before Christmas Eve? I call it my birthday. I spent the weekend down in Tegucigalpa and just got back home. A nice, relaxing day. At some point I may get back into some kind of tradition again for my birthday, but for now just getting away a bit and relaxing is fine.

I may get some tape and tape the Christmas stocking I was given last year on the wall above my table again. That will be the extent of my decorating. I have to work tomorrow, but it will be slow. Sometime next week hopefully my presents to myself will arrive in the mail. When they do I'll show them here.

December has been a nice, slow month. I am starting to feel the stirrings of plans starting to be made in the depths of my mind. Still unsure what I want from this point on. Life down here is definitely easy. I would like to get back to the States, but even that is difficult to get fired up enough to do the things I need to do to get there. Maybe while it is slow tomorrow I'll work on shining the resume and posting it to some sites just to see what looks back at me.

5 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday and a very Merry Christmas to you!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, have a very happy birthday. It isn't every day a girl turns twenty one, or is it? (Grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and may you celebrate many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday young lady! What a bummer having to work on your birthday. I always tried to take mine off as a gift to myself. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday from TX.!!

    Bigfoot & Littlefoot

    ReplyDelete