Monday, October 14, 2013

Wider paths

I stopped so much unpacking and worked on finding places for the things I'd already unpacked. All the things in the past 5 years that I've bought more of because the ones I already had were packed away? They are now all here. I have more of everything than I need, more than I want. I'm having trouble letting it go, though. A work in progress.

I need to apologize to my new rice cooker. Apparently it is the almond milk that I was using to cook the rice rather than water that was causing the scorched issue. Had the same problem with my old cooker, although not as bad. I still need to run to the grocery to get fixings for lentil soup in the slow cooker. It will take me awhile to get back in the swing of having all my stuff, and therefore no excuse, not to live right. Found the clothes I was wondering about, and some more that I forgot I had. Have not yet found the yarn. An email buddy says the government took it to sell to drum up money, or else some sheep are holding it for ransom. Either one could be likely I guess.

I've told folks to come visit me this winter here in the sunny southland, I have plenty of room. Hmmmm. Gotta make those paths wider to have room for company. Guess it will keep me out of trouble for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have stopped by, but when they closed the National Parks I decided to make a bee-line home. I was almost too tired of driving anyway. Maybe next time - keep those paths wide as you never know who will stop in!

    ReplyDelete