Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Work in Progress

I even made it on a Wednesday!  Some blogs, much more organized than this one, have certain subjects on certain days of the week.  I'm lucky to figure out the day of the week after a couple of wrong guesses.  Anyway, the socks are looking like socks now.  I didn't put enough information last time.  I'm knitting toe up, 2 at a time, magic loop socks.  That basically means I'm knitting both at the same time on a circular needle.  I'm ready to start the heel now.  Foot for scale.

7 comments:

  1. They are looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always takes more time on the first thing you make. Once they are finished You'll be making a pair per day.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have happy feet. I am impressed with your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making wonderful progress and gonna be soon making them mass produced, keep up the good work and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome socks...

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you whip out a pair of size 15s for me? Color not important, just not pink....lol.

    ReplyDelete