Sunday, August 05, 2018

Beartooth Highway

Yesterday we drove through Yellowstone and on to Beartooth Highway. It was totally awesome. We had tacos at Mas Tacos in Red Lodge and headed back. I may try to put a few more pictures up once I'm back on my computer.

I'm heading south this morning but taking my time. Probably not do much site seeing as I'm wanting to be home. This has been a really good trip and a step in the process to traveling more, as well as connecting up with friends I haven't spent time with for far too long.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

3 comments:

  1. I was in Yellowstone way back, I believe, 1959. I was only 16 and my Uncle and Aunt invited me to accompany them and their youngest daughter on trip of almost three months and one of the stops was Yellowstone. Loved that place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful area for sure. We loved driving the Beartooth Highway and had absolutely gorgeous weather to do so. Glad you got to go. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete