Saturday, December 22, 2018

Bloggerfest

I sent the letter to the BLM requesting the use of the Ramada at La Posa South on Saturday, January 26, 2019.  I have not heard back, but I did ask that he let me know if we could not use it then as quickly as possible.  I’m taking no response yet as an affirmative.  So, Bloggerfest will happen from 1-4pm on the last Saturday of January.If I’m counting right, this is the 5th time we have gotten together.

All are invited, blog writers, blog readers, those who want to ask questions, whatever.  Come on down!  Bring a snack to share and a chair to sit on.  If you are so inclined bring business cards with the info about your blog on them to hand out.  I never get that organized…

I’m hoping that George will update the Bloggerfest banner and post it so those who want to can post it on their blogs to get the word out. 

6 comments:

  1. The Federal shutdown should be over by then I hope. It has caused me to change some travel plans tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking on this project again this year. As you know we are in Florida this year but hope to make it next year. George knows how to change the poster so when he does I will be happy to post it on my site. Thanks again for doing this.
    Lorne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got around to it but with the present Government Shutdown you might not have it in writing by then. Let us know and we'll post it.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My plan is to assume we have it reserved until I'm told otherwise. If someone else wants to be there at the same time, it is a large area. We usually end up sitting out in the sun to stay warm anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a another fun time meeting bloggers. poster done on My posting , you just need to copy and paste it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting...we'll be there again:)

    ReplyDelete