Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Sweater is finished.

It ends up fitting better than I thought it would. It is comfortable. The neck opening is way too big, showing how off my guage was. That is where I started the sweater, so difficult to just go back and fix. I'm pondering how to close it up a bit.

Sandie took the picture. I gave up taking my own after the last picture I posted of my knitting was so difficult to see. No head as I'm discussing this on another forum and in general those folks try to have some annonimity.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

8 comments:

  1. Nice looking sweater ,not sure how you can fix that I don't knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweater! It does fit nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a GREAT job!...I like the sort of rolled look of the collar...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job too! Perhaps you could use a ribbon in a matching color or even knit a ribbon, and run it in and out of that rolled neckline somewhere to help draw it in a bit and tying it into a bow on the side or front? I'm not a knitter, but that popped into my mind. It fits you really well in my opinion. Pamela in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sweater. The color is prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sweater great job and I for one love the neck I hate anything touching my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jo, I like the neck line. I too don't like anything touching my throat...I tug at it if it does. When I buy tee shirts I cut it down the center to give me room or I feel like the shirt is choking me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me of a "boatneck" sweater and it looks nice. Maybe you can wear it with a pretty scarf tucked in when you want a change. Lovely color.

    ReplyDelete