Friday, May 29, 2020

Wading In

I found the new Blogger button.  I'm not impressed.  I have a feeling I'm going to be less impressed when I (once I find the *&@#  button) hit publish.  Ok, found the preview and publish icons.  Someone needs to shoot the $@%$ programmers who designed this thing.

Lets insert a picture!


That kinda worked.  I had to just grab one as all I saw in the list on the computer was the image numbers.  Edited:  I removed the one I originally chose and when I  clicked 'photos' instead of 'upload from computer' I got actual pictures to choose from.  Random from someplace on my computer.  This is a baby blanket that I need to rework the border.  It is for a boy, it turns out..  I'll decide whether to make a blue one for him instead later.

I can make this work.  Don't like it.  But I can make it work.

4 comments:

  1. I like that blanket as is for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm also not a fan of the new blogger...and I've reverted for now...it will probably be forced on us later...haha...so might as well go ahead with it...I love the blankie...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about Blogger. I have no opinion on the blanket. :)

      Delete
  3. Have not been online for a couple of days. I have been seeing an orange button for a while but I did not know we had to activate it. With my luck I would probably end up erasing my blog. Think I will wait until they force me to do so.

    ReplyDelete