Thursday, December 24, 2020

Happy Merry

 Wishing everyone a happy Holidays in whatever is celebrated in your home.

Yesterday was another birthday for me.  I stopped by to see a friend I haven't seen for awhile, then went out to Harrah's.  I walked out with more money in my pocket than I walked in with so I call it a good day.  I had been up to see Mom earlier in the week, and I'll go back early next week.  I try to not head that way when all the partiers are on the roads.

Again, no 'official' Bloggerfest, but I will be at the shelter house/pavilion at La Posa South on Saturday, January 23, 2021.  Stop by for chit chat if you can.  It is always fun to see folks.

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy Birthday,Merry Christmas and a hope filled happy new year Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Birthday and Happy Christmas.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Safe and Merry Christmas.
    You might consider the time you will be at the Shelter.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and a very Merry Christmas! I am hanging out at home by myself as well this year and looking forward to when we can get back to normal! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan to be at Bloggerfest around 1 o'clock on the 23rd. See you then.

    ReplyDelete