Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally

With the weather cooler I finally got some things done today. I mowed the yard, did some weed-eating, did laundry, and am doing the dishes. I put the dishes into the dishwasher all week, and then do them by hand on the weekend. Just don't like automatic dishwashers. I am almost ready for the week to begin again tomorrow. Oh, I also cleaned a lot of the CSA vegetables out and took them to the compost pile. I can not keep up with them, and after the chigger incident I didn't want to go back to the compost pile till I had mowed the grass down.

I am also feeling better in general, less like a slug. I'm doing some back stretches, and eating better, and generally waking up. I was ready for that weather to break.

I spent a lot of the day reading Heather's blogs. I have some mixed feelings about some of the things I read, in both her and her mom's blogs. Then again, they didn't write them just to have me sit in judgment of their decisions. I am trying to learn from them, take what I think will work for me, see the possible downsides to some of the things I think I might want to do from others who are actually doing them. Lots to think about.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a relief when the weather breaks. Even just to be able to sleep normally feels like such a reprieve.

    ReplyDelete