My Home

My Home

Monday, April 14, 2008

Off Again

I'm in my motel room, this time in Lansing, Michigan. Tomorrow we inventory equipment and set up my classroom, then it's teaching the class again. I wasn't excited about leaving home this time for some reason. At this point it is just a job. I do think that it is the job I said I wanted, with the travel. And I do enjoy the travel. Lansing wasn't on my list of must-see places, but oh well.

I had a bad headache all afternoon. It is finally gone. I am unpacked. Next to get my equipment in order. I looked in on the pool and 'spa', which is a hot tub. For the first time traveling for work, this one looks clean enough to get into. I did bring my swim suit. We'll see. My room is nice, full kitchen and such.

So, I can tell already I'll be more than ready to head home before the 3 weeks is up. Heck, I was ready to head back as soon as I was at the Lansing airport. For some reason, Lansing from the air just didn't trip my trigger. Guess I got spoiled by all the fantastic scenery around Santa Fe.

No comments:

Post a Comment