Friday, December 18, 2015

Testing the new Open Livewriter

I have always just used the Blogger editor to post to this blog.  I play enough with HTML that I can pretty much get what I want by using whatever big hammer I need with that.  However, with all the discussions I decided to try this new toy.  I try open source software much more than I do Windows software, so here we go.

Cool, I can preview from here, and it gives me a ‘souce’ tab to use my hammer (HTML) directly if I want.

Not saying I’ll post more often, but new toys are fun.

3 comments:

  1. Can you post with pictures? I spoke too soon cause I can't post a blog with pictures so I'm done. I just cannot handle all this stuff. Must be my mental state and exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post with pictures? I spoke too soon cause I can't post a blog with pictures so I'm done. I just cannot handle all this stuff. Must be my mental state and exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are also still having the double post issue with your comments. :) I'm not having any issues posting pictures. Are you uploading them first, or just adding them from your computer? I'll try that next.

    ReplyDelete