Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bosley checking out the top bunk

I think I turned a corner yesterday. The shower is sealed enough to use, the water lines and drains are working, I had out a new toilet in before moving in, so the rv is officially fully liveable rather than just the feeling of camping. Yes, I have a regulator on the water line, and I also had the propane system checked after I bought the rv. Hot water really isn't an issue even in Payson in the summer as it is warm enough to use ambient temps to warm the water. I cook with the microwave since I'm plugged into shore power here.

The cats are settled in pretty well. Rasta got out once but Bosley was chewing him out so I was alerted in time to coax him back out from under the rv.

I'm still working out what to put where but I am slowly sifting out what I want and what can go back to storage. I see at least one more trip to Mesa in the next week. I still haven't sorted out getting online with the computers but that is today's work. The over all plan is to be set up to boonedock by the end of the year.

Sent from Huawei Mobile

6 comments:

  1. Great thing for the cats. Now they can sleep in it or get to the bunk area. I bet they are happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually one of them is asleep in the top of the cat condo and one in the bunk with me, or curled up in the driver seat of the RV.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see that things are coming together, one day at a time. Boondocking yes ! By then you should be able to use the propane, glad you have all the bases covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bosley sure looks comfy. Glad everything is coming along just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could boondock if I had to for short periods of time, but never thought I'd want it for long stretches. I always loved the traveling the most, not the sitting still (except for the workcamping jobs, where the utilities were all furnished).

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAY, a cat picture!!

    ReplyDelete