I’m still moving things out of the mobile home. I should find out today if the couple who are trying to buy the place are approved to live here or not. The first gentleman who wanted to buy the place had a stroke that night, so couldn’t buy it. The next couple I was in the office when she turned in her application, and the Manager scared her enough that she gave up on even trying to get approved. I wouldn’t be able to get approved to live here, either. The new owners or the Manager one need a reality check, this isn’t Scottsdale. The 3rd party to try to get this place should hear today. They were called into the office ‘to answer a few questions’ before they will know if they are approved or not.
The place is emptying out. Still a lot to move. I can’t give away a couple of my antiques. I’m going to post them on Craigslist with $5 on them. I need to get a small issue fixed on the RV, and am hesitant now that I have some things in it to take it someplace and leave it. I’m pondering that one.
I’ve gotten reconnected with some folks who were my best friends back in the ‘70s and ‘80s, some of which I haven’t seen since then. I need to get out of Mesa and more mobile as lots of new adventures await if I can just get moving.