Saturday, August 12, 2017

Summer of Purge continues

Under Bosley's watchful eyes I am continuing to shred old papers.  I'm on the next to last box and then there is a 2 drawer file cabinet to go through. 

Yesterday I shredded documents from a job in 1988.  Mostly today has been receipts, driving logs and documentation for contacts I was working in the early 2000's.  When these were boxed up it was still in the time frame to keep them.  I just haven't been in one place long enough to go through and do this shredding since about 2006.

4 comments:

  1. Has your shredder given up or caught on fire yet? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It used to be a yearly ritual for us but now Kathy just throws what has to go in a bin. Then we get a nice Campfire gong and start feeding all the documents to the the flames. Quicker then shredding and no bags of recycle to get rid of.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I burned up 2 shredders between what was left of my dad's paper work and my own. And NO I am not done yet. I like the campfire idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe I bought a shredder 15 years ago and have yet to take it out of the box it came in? Congratulations on getting it done.

    ReplyDelete