Thursday, December 14, 2017

I'm still here

I don't know why I haven't updated this blog in so long. I did have a cold and was pretty much just doing what had to be done that doesn't require many functioning brain cells.

I decided not to stay in my current RV park once my annual rent is due tomorrow. I'm going to a month to month place nearby that doesn't have the amenities and is therefore cheaper. For the 4 or so months I'm down here it makes sense for now. Mom will help me move as I still don't have a tow dolly for the car. I will get up early and run up and get her and her car tomorrow, she will follow me to the new park as I move the motorhome, and then we will hit thrift shops and other places she doesn't have up where she lives. Saturday morning we will go to coffee and donuts where we used to live. Then I will drive her home, get my car and head to Mike's for his Christmas party. It will be a full day.

I'll report once imoved and back home from the weekend.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again, you still hosting the Bloggerfest? Don't see any mention of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're doing okay...have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nice to hear from you! Say "Hi" to mom from us and have fun at the Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete