Monday, January 29, 2018

List of Bloggerfest Attendees

Quick is no where in my lifestyle.  I am just now getting organized to post the list of the folks who attended Bloggerfest.

George & Susie Yates    Our Awesome Travels

Red & Kay Smith   Blog readers from East Texas

Paula/Shadowmoss   In the Shadows

Steve & Jane   RollingFromWasaga.wordpress.com

Gaelyn/Geogypsy    GeogypsyTraveler.com

Rick & Kathy   It’s About Time

Tome & Deb  Celebrating the Dance

Bob & Stacie  Maxx Trails

Dave & Cheryl  Our View From Here

Pat & Bill  Chilling With Patsy & On Our Way

Shirley & Ken  Seeing America With Ken & Shirley

Doug Laning  & Yuma   MissAdventure Travels


It would be nice if I had managed to provide links to everyone’s blog, but that would have put this post off another week they way I’m going.

I started the Whole 30 food elimination diet yesterday.  I have succeeded for a whole day so far.  I am not doing it to lose weight, but to see if I have a reaction to any foods I tend to grab to eat.  This will hopefully force me to actually buy real food and cook. 

I ran up to Payson yesterday to get my inflatable kayak out of the storage unit and visit with Mom.  A friend I met at the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous is also staying in this area and invited me to go kayaking this week.  I did get hungry while up there.  Nothing Mom had to offer was on my diet.  I went to Walmart and as I walked out with my small bag of carrots I did whimper a bit walking by the table staffed with Girl Scouts selling their cookies.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blogger attendee list much appreciated.
    Good luck with your healthy eating program, I have always said you are what you eat. Buying real food and cooking is a good start
    And have too much kayaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrots on one hand, Girl Guide Cookies on the other hand.... You are a strong person! Thanks for the list, some old, some new, all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the list. Sure enjoyed meeting you. Kayaking is something I've always wanted to do still on my bucket list. Good luck with your diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list. Hope you don't starve to death on that diet.

    Sure is nice to be able to kayak in the middle of winter. You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete