Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Clicking down the to do list

 More things are making their way either to storage or to donation.  I checked with the people whose lot I'm taking over this year down in the Valley, and they sold their motorhome so there won't be any overlap in needing the parking spot.  I had told them they could use it in October if they needed to as, even though at that point it is mine, I won't move down until November 1.  They told me about a mobile service that worked well for them to call about my front air conditioner once I move down.  I'll probably do that rather than take it in as with the cat it makes it difficult to find alternative lodging if the repair takes more than one day.  The back air conditioner keeps the place cool enough up here, but it may become more of an issue down where it is hotter, even in November.

I'm heading down today to pay the yearly fee for the lot.  I'll also do some other shopping.  I have gotten one of the guys up here drinking the Costco coffee I buy.  Now I need to be his delivery person for more cans of coffee every time I go to Costco.  I'm also going to get Mom a tablet as she is ready to move back into the internet age.

On Monday the motorhome goes in for service up here in Payson.  I still am not sure where Bosley and I will stay if they need to order parts and we need to find someplace to go overnight.  I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

7 comments:

  1. So you are leaving Payson forever and moving down to the Valley? I am glad your mom wants to re-enter the internet age. I like seeing seniors enjoying their electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they need parts maybe you (and Bosley) could stay in their parking lot until they the parts. - Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I asked about that. I can't be in the motorhome while it is up on jacks. I'm assuming that if it is apart to the point that a part is needed, they won't put it back together just to let me stay in it for the night.

      Delete
    2. Well that was my question as well but you have answered it. It still may work out but you will need a backup plan.

      Delete
  3. Your Mom continues to be my guiding light on how it is possible to age gracefully. I love it that she has figured out how to age in reverse. Seems she is like the cat with nine lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, I saw your comment after I had already left Payson. Some other time, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apprreciate your blog post

    ReplyDelete