Friday, January 21, 2022

Staying home

I have learned that someone I was around on Tuesday has tested positive for COVID.  I'm still not feeling well from my ordeal yesterday, although I don't have any COVID symptoms.  I don't want to bring any germs out to you folks who are living away from us city folks.  I also don't want to get on the road and realize I'm too lightheaded to finish the trip.

I really wish I wasn't missing visiting with some friends who are in the area the area, as well as missing Bloggerfest.  It seems the responsible thing to do.  Sometimes adulting isn't fun.

8 comments:

  1. Not fun but the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the whole adulty thing is not fun. Sorry to hear you will miss coming this way. I know you mentioned looking forward to spending time with your friends. Making the right decision is never fun. We know first hand since Tom and I are not feeling the best we have decided to miss bloggerfest, also...:(
    Take care.
    Tom and Deb
    Celebrating the Dance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the right decision. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Maybe this will help or not but when I had to miss the Chili Cook-off in Terlingua last year I told myself...there is always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife and I both nearly recovered from covid. Not vaxxed. Been taking strict vitamin regimen for nearly 2 years, and we had ivermectin. No hospital/no doctor visit/ no big deal. Like a mild flu for a few days.
    Big Plus is....both have natural immunity now. WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took out a couple comments. I will not have insulting or derogatory comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay safe and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this post! I'm so sorry you tested positive and can only hope that nothing came of it. Both my son and DIL had Covid recently but thankfully a very mild version and they were back to work after a week or two. Wishing you the very best and we will have to chat sometime.

    ReplyDelete