Sunday, January 21, 2007

Adventure Log

I went over to nanowrimo.org to post my Big Fun Scary Things list for the year, and there are 67 pages of folks posting theirs already. So, I'm posting it here in my blog so that I don't lose track of it. Someone posted about the site 43things.com(?) where you can post your life list. I remembered when I saw it that I had done so at one time a few years ago. Don't remember my user name or password or whatever for the site now. So, here on my own blog is my list of things to accomplish, or rather a modest list to get me started:

1. repair the walls in the office and paint it turquoise
2. hike the approach trail to the AT
3. get up to 30 minutes on the elliptical machine at level 1
4. make a dentist appointment to take care of this broken tooth once and for all
5. live on what money I bring in for at least one month, not using savings or credit cards

That is a good start for now. I have other goals, and longer range ones. But, if I do these 5 things it will set the stage for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment