Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It’s raining. Sort of.

Night before last I was awake for a few minutes just in time to hear rain on the roof.  I think it had quit by the time I fell back asleep.  Then today after I had been out running around I’m sitting here at the computer and I heard rain!  Only for about 5 minutes.  It is cloudy outside, heavy rain type clouds, but that doesn’t usually translate into actual rain here.  It is just enough to splash dust up on my car and make it speckled.

My running around included actually going to the gym and walking.  I don’t have a place to walk here in this RV park, and so I haven’t been getting much exercise.  This is a step(!) in the right direction at least.

I have a bit more than a month to clean and clear out the motorhome.  I want it basically empty of anything I’m not actually using so I can clean it well.  I’m tired of so much stuff just sitting around.  Mom and I are flying back to MO later in March to see my Uncle who has just found out about health issues.  Then I move to Payson.  Then a friend of Mom’s is flying out for a visit with her.  So, this is the calm before the storm.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for your uncle.
    Thought you were moving closer to your mom's?
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that storm and your Uncles health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a nice rain this afternoon. Put a roast in the cockpit so comfort food for dinner in front of the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been raining since around 11:30 am and has been steady all the rest of the day. We sure need this rain and lots more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your uncle but glad that you will soon go visit him.

    Good luck with clearing out your motorhome.

    ReplyDelete