Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Laundry day

It has been awhile since I've done laundry. One of the conveniences I gave up by moving to the less expensive RV park is the on-site laundry room. I found this Laundromat last time I did laundry. No more searching for quarters, this place uses a refillable card. Seems to be a busy place, but I found room. There is a pizza place on one side, and ice cream for sale on the other. I am still compliant on my Whole 30 diet, so I can't I dulge this trip.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

5 comments:

  1. I try to get there by 6:30 am to avoid the crowds. Done by 8 in time for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a laundromat to your liking. I need to make time to visit one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding a Laundromat near a Park is the same as if you are on the Road.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to get it done early and avoid the temptation of food.nSn no quarters is a real bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you've got A favorite laundromat now. That's important.

    ReplyDelete