Sunday, November 19, 2006

And, Yes, Still Moving

I am living at the new house. I moved the animals yesterday, and they are settling in fine. I got the washer and dryer hooked up and am doing laundry as I write. I've eaten supper at the diner up the road the past 2 nights. Not frugal, but I am getting real food at least.

I still have stuff at the old house. The longer I do this, the weaker I get. Luckily the stuff is light weight, just 'stuff'. Pots and pans in the kitchen, the fridge stuff since I don't have a fridge here, odds and ends like shoes and my desk chair and I don't even know what all. I think I have everything here that I absolutely need to function. Guess I'll find out tomorrow as I get ready for work if I do or not.

I have a second interview tomorrow at 3. I have my interview clothes laid out. Friday when I was getting ready for the interview at another place I realized that I had moved all my dress shoes and I was at the old house. Tonight I laid everything out that I will need. I should shower tonight and wash my hair and all that. We'll see. I am really tired.

I'm glad I took some time off work. My stress level is way down. I still have a lot of details to handle, and some things are just not getting done. Hopefully, the major things are covered somewhat. It is times like this that I'm glad I'm single. I don't have to listen to someone tell me what a stupid loser I am because I'm not doing this perfectly. No one but me (and the animals) suffers if I let something slip.

I am keeping Lowes in business lately. Next trip I need stoppers for the kitchen sinks, new hoses for the washer (one is leaking pretty badly), and I think I'll spring for a dorm size fridge since my cooler idea really isn't working well after all. Last trip was the new power cord for the dryer. Money is going out faster than it's coming in. Hope I get a real job soon.

1 comment: