Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's November

If it's November then it must be time to start my nanowrimo novel. Obligatory disclaimer here: I'm not a novelist. But every year since 2003 I start the process with nanowrimo.org and try to write 50,000 words of a 'novel'. This morning I started and already have over 1,000 words. And for the first time I have started the rudiments of a story. Not sure how writing, moving, keeping up my blogs, as well as daily life will all fit, but I'll give it a try. I've not ever made it to 50,000 words but that is because I am usually leaving for 2 weeks in the Virgin Islands in the middle of the month. This year I just don't have the money and I am sorta in process of moving instead.

I'll update more tonight as I try to make my daily 1,667 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment