Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nanowrimo, It Begins

I got my first 1000 words done on my nanowrimo novel this morning, and then this evening I added 700 more. I got my word count for the first day plus just a little. The other thing is that I actually started a story. Don't know how far I'll get with it, but so far so good.

I packed up the last of my cookbooks tonight which cleared off a set of shelves. The box of books and the shelves are sitting by the front door to be loaded into the truck in the morning. I may take them by the new house tomorrow or wait till I have more stuff loaded. If I get a wild hair later tonight I brought in boxes to pack up the last of my plastic storage/tupperware containers.

My wrist is now sore. It has happened in years past when I did nanowrimo. It didn't bother me in on the ergonomic keyboard but here on the laptop it hurts. Guess I should stop typing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment