Thursday, January 02, 2020

Now for tonight's actual blog post

I did some administration earlier.  I finally took down the not great picture of me from 3 years ago.  The picture there now is 4 peaks covered in snow earlier this week.  This is on the edge of the area where I live.  The snow didn't make it all the way down to the Valley, but the surrounding peaks did have snow.  It is fun to look up and see white down to a specific elevation, like they have been dipped in sugar.  I had a different picture up earlier when I couldn't find where I'd saved the 4 peaks picture.  I'll post it here because it is a neat picture of the elk this summer.




Now to Quartzsite:  I will be at the shelter at La Posa South on January 26 from 1pm to whenever.  I will be in the area anyway, so on the very off chance that someone was planning on showing up at Bloggerfest this year, I'll be there.  This is a Sunday.  May or may not put up the signs, but probably will since I have them.


4 comments:

  1. Another Reader1/2/20, 7:08 PM

    It's hard to have Bloggerfest with so many of the most well-known bloggers unable to attend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful header picture! If nothing else it will be a great day for a visit..wish we could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new header picture as well as that of the Elks. I do not know much about Bloggerfest but I hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its important to have Bloggerfest this year and do it for George. As you know we are in Mexico this year so I will be there in spirit for sure. Thanks for doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete