Friday, September 03, 2010

Update

Things are moving along.  Not quickly, but they are moving.  I cleaned out my lock box - err, safety deposit box is the correct name I guess.  Had to find the key.  When the bank said that it would take over $100 and more time than I had left to get someone in to drill it out if I couldn't find the key, I turned the house back right-side up (it was upside down already...) and found it.  The shipper is scheduled to arrive on Friday, my last day at work.  I've told my co-worker that I'll be taking a  <cough> long lunch that day.  She's coming over on Thursday after work to get any and all consumables from the apartment.  I may take whatever peanut butter, honey, bread and coffee with me to snack on while driving, but any food, cleaning supplies, stuff that won't get shipped is going with her.  I'll take her the vacuum at work when I go clear on Friday afternoon.  That's the plan, anyway.

Tomorrow I head up to the San Juan Islands for a sea kayak tour.  I bought it before I knew I'd be leaving.  I have a campsite reserved since I will walk on the ferry to the island and leave my truck in the parking lot, and I won't get back to it till after 11pm.  I'll set up my camp before getting on the ferry.  That's how it's supposed to work, anyway.  I'll try to email some pictures to the blog if I have signal.

Too much to do, and not enough energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment