Sunday, December 25, 2011

¡Feliz Navidad





For my birthday a couple of coworkers took me out to dinner. They had the waiters sing to me while I was given the appropriate props. Yes, both glasses in front of me are mine, first was a (very small!) marguerita, and then a larger sangria. I enjoyed myself!

Today is quiet, and I will spend the time catching up on my computer work.
This is the time for tying up loose ends and getting ready to head into the new year ready for new adventures.

I wish you and your a safe and happy Holiday season.

6 comments:

  1. Are you a Christmas Baby? Either way Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin and my old neighbor were Christmas babies. They didn't like it cause they would get a pair of socks or gloves or something and one would be wrapped up for a birthday gigt and the other part of the pair for a Christmas gift. Seemed they always got shorted compared to the kids whose birthdays were in another part of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas and I LOVE the baby bottle! And you look absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and I hope you enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete