Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Norma

Norma Randle July 27, 1942 - March 24, 2019

That was copied from Croft's blog where he announced that his life partner, Norma, died yesterday.  I really have no words to express how I feel.  Norma and Croft came into my life during a time when I was pretty lost.  Norma scooped me up and made me feel like family.  Her no nonsense attitude was just what I needed on a regular basis.  I was hoping that I would see them this summer, planning on seeing if I could come to them if they were again not coming down here to AZ.  I have a lot of questions I want to ask her about everything from fashion for my over-60 self to deeper life questions.

Please keep Croft and the rest of Norma's family in you thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know them but losing you partner is so very hard I wish him well. RIP Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to here about Norma what a shock , Ww met her only once and Croft a few more times. Such a wonderful lady she was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heartfelt words Paula. Norma always enjoyed our time with you and your and her discussions. You were the reason we kept returning to Mesa, an area we have a long history with in our travels.

    ReplyDelete