Sunday, December 13, 2020

Second attempt to post

 I'm having internet connection issues which ate my first post.  Makes sense, I write a post for the first time in, ummm, a few weeks, and the internet eats it.

Basically, everything is fine here.  Just not much going on.  I'm not alone in that, I know.

Bloggerfest.  With the general discouraging of gatherings, and with the Canadian border closed so our Canadian RV's can't join us, I wasn't planning on having a Bloggerfest this year.  I will be at the pavilion at La Posa South on January 23 around 1:00pm with coffee in hand to talk to anyone who shows up.  Stop by if you are in the area.  For the Canadians, I hope we see you next year.

Here's hoping this one posts.  I'll try to update more often.  The past few weeks have been lame even for me.


6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you,yep,the restrictions are keeping so many apart ...oh well,better times are ahead. -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still kickin.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you Paula. Hope you and your Mom are doing well. It will be nice when this Virus is over.
    When we first started the Blog it would occasionally disappear on us. I created a designated Document Template that has been used since to write all our Blogs. Once it is completed I simply Copy and Paste to the Blog Editor then add pictures. Once I've made certain it published then I clean up the Template for the next post.
    Good luck with the Bloggerfest. We're missing heading south but right now the International Border is closed until the end of January.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plan is to be somewhere in that area through January. If we are we will be there to sit and enjoy some chit chat. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you Paula! I have been wondering how you are doing. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a long time lurker in Flagstaff, sending warmest Merry Christmas Wishes to You! alice

    ReplyDelete