Thursday, January 02, 2014

The beat goes on

I've already fallen behind on one resolution. That is to take (and post!) a picture every day. Remembered when I got up this morning that I didn't do it yesterday. So, I owe you guys 2 today. I already know what I want to take, and the camera is now out on the counter waiting for daylight.

 I am in the process of moving my office to the living room. Turtle Lady and Bill cleared out a few things that I was having trouble doing with my back, and also provided a trial run for how the place is set up when I have company. Since Mom is due in a little under 3 weeks I decided that I need the computer in the living room and the guest(s) in the extra bedroom. With my odd hours it makes it easier, I hope, for all involved if we can each have run of the kitchen and living room while the other is sleeping. One thing I'll have to work on is that I discovered that the extra bedroom gets cold if the door is closed, so maybe Mom will be happy to just have the door cracked. We'll work it out when she gets here.

I will have updates on my works in progress later as that is one of the photos I want to take. I wanted to get this post out there as I started a post yesterday and got distracted and ended up just trashing it as I didn't take time to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice that your Mom is coming to visit with you. Take time for your Mom and enjoy her while you still have her.

    ReplyDelete