Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pictures of Payson, second attempt



Several years ago I followed a blog called Walking Prescott that was written by a newspaper woman who had retired there from Chicago. At the time I knew almost nothing about Arizona and had little intention to even visit. I just enjoyed reading the details she wrote about from her walks.

Since I've been here in Payson there are many areas the call out for a similar treatment, which means among other things that I need to get out and walk. This morning, the first Pictures of Payson.

The post was interrupted as I realized it was sprinkling rain so I hot footed it back to the rv. To continue...

This mural is on the back side of Payson Mini Storage, and if I was better at this I would have already researched who painted it and when. This will be a learning process for sure. From my comment about the rain you can surmise that it is a cloudy morning here. Monsoon season has arrived. 68* at 7:45am, cool for short sleeves, especially when I get rained on.

I sent this from my phone earlier, but it has yet to show up.  If it does, I'll delete this version.

3 comments:

  1. Always lots to explore when you get out walking and touring, looking forward to more scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much more comfortable weather there than in Mesa. Happy to hear you are enjoying your new lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payson is a pretty place, I haven't been there in years. Waiting for more pictures

    ReplyDelete