Friday, December 23, 2016

Rainy Birthday

It has been rainy here this week. This is unusual here in the Valley of the Sun. It is a slow, misty rain, so not anything that gets in the way, and it is warm enough that getting a bit damp isn't a problem. I got up slightly earlier than I have been, and have.been drinking coffee and suefing the internet all morning with Bosley asleep on my lap. I want another cup of coffee but don't want to wake him up to get up to get it.

Soon I need to start getting ready to head to Mayo for my radiation treatment. I have 3 more next week, then I'm done. I'm just now having some small reactions, nothing major. I am so ready to be finished with all this.

The weather in northern Arizona is deteriorating into snow and wind and very low temperatures so I'm staying put here for the rest of the Holidays. I'll take a gander at the weather next week to see if I'll head up for New Years.

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. Skitz is planted on my lap and sends love to Bosley. We know all about that not moving so we don't disturb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (Mine is tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. So glad you only have one more week of treatments. It will be good to have that past you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Another week and you can really celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! It will be great to have all those treatments out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!

    Bigfoot and Littlefoot in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better eventually than never, eh? H A P P Y

    B I R T H D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Reader12/26/16, 9:43 AM

    Too cold here and there and too risky to make the drive down right now. Hoping for better weather next week for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! So glad you are making such good progress with your treatments, I know you will be glad when all of that is over. Take care and hope to see you in a few months.

    ReplyDelete