Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Catching up

As Doug pointed out in a comment, the weather has changed.  It is already too hot during the day, in the 90's with a too bright sun beating down.  I hide in the air conditioning in the middle of the day.  Nights are still about perfect, though.

I am sort of moved into the Class A.  The Class C sold.  Now it is just finding a place for everything.  The extra space has filled up quickly.  I also moved everything that was in my Mesa storage units into one storage unit up in Payson.  I've changed my mailing address to Mom's in Payson as well.  All this is to get ready to be more mobile.

Mom came through the exploratory procedure just fine.  She is still weak.  I got her some Ensure on Sunday and helped her get to the laundry room and back.  I'm headed back there again today to register the rig and I'll see if she needs anything.

The park where I lived last summer looks to have a couple of empty spaces.  I may call the manager to see about reserving one for at least a month.  I'm not ready to head out for a summer of working yet, and I think I should stay close right now for Mom.

Cat is happy, I'm getting stuff done, all is good.

8 comments:

  1. Another Reader3/14/17, 11:42 AM

    It was cold when I flew in to Sky Harbor Tuesday morning and I had to turn the heat on Tuesday night. No heat needed Wednesday night, and it was hot when I left Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the air running at our house. If we can just survive the next week, then it looks like it might cool down again. I sure hope so. It's amazing how fast you can fill up a rig and how easy it is to lose something in so small a space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news on the Class C sale and the move, you will notice a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear it is all coming together, now you can move forward .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update, Shawdowmoss. Glad you're getting all moved in and comfortable. I do hope you get to travel and maybe next winter we will cross paths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to sell your Class C so fast. Hope your mother gets to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Progersh," as Lyndon Baines used to say, "is bein' made." (I think it was an upper plate responsible for the inflection.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you mentioned Ensure. I was reminded of an article I had read about it.
    http://juicing-for-health.com/truth-about-ensure-nutrition-drinks

    ReplyDelete