Tuesday, October 17, 2017

On the Road Again

Soon.  Later this week I’ll move back down to the Valley.  It was still 100* yesterday when i was down there, but I have hopes that it will cool off quickly.  I’m ready to be near people again. 

I have my car back, and I went down yesterday and had the other 3 tires replaced.  I needed new tires at the time of the wreck (not a factor in the wreck…) and one tire was damaged so the insurance replaced it.  Now all 4 are new, and the rest of the damage is fixed, and I have a nice, like new car.  Hopefully I can keep folks from running into me for awhile.

I have new insurance on the ACA exchange until the end of the year.  I’ve found cheap (generic) places to get both of my prescriptions that don’t rely on insurance.  I was given year long prescriptions for each of them before leaving Mayo.  So, for now I’m good medically.

Today is laundry, and start getting things battened down for the trip back to Phoenix metro.  Bosley is a happy cat now, at least until the motor starts for the trip.  The RV has some this and thats to be be taken care of once I’m back to civilization.  All in all it is time to switch gears and go into fall.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again, glad things are coming together for you. Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure am looking forward to seeing you soon girl. Safe travels down the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are about 60 - 70 degrees warmer than Campbell River!

    ReplyDelete