Thursday, March 01, 2018

Why am I so busy again?

I keep thinking that I don’t have much to do until we leave for MO in 3 weeks.  However, when I was thinking about getting out of bed this morning I realized that this was the first Thursday in the month, so we have a meeting tonight up in Payson.  Which means I need to load the car up with the first haul of stuff I want to put into storage to get this place ready to clean.

I also need to officially let the manager know that I will leave at the end of the month.  I already told her, but we decided I’d do it officially on the first.  That is today…

I’m working on baby hats again.  I finished one for Turtle Lady’s new-to-be grandbaby, but I’m not happy with it.  Working on a second, and I’ll probably reknit part of the other one.  Then I’ll start again on the preemie hats to donate to the Elks’ project.

Ok, up and at ‘em.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are making the hats. You heard how much my tiny grandson's little red knit hat meant to us in the nic unit. Thank you for making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to keep you busy, keeps you out of trouble. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I thought you had gotten rid of your storage unit. Didn't you have two?

    I need to either buy a shed or rent some kind of storage to try to control my clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I am overwhelmed with my stuff; physically beyond dealing with it now. Sudden awakening!

    ReplyDelete