Since the main draw of going to Lake Havasu is kayaking in the lake for me, I decided to put the trip off until it warms up again. I also had forgotten when I made the original plan that I have to be at the Lodge on Friday night. The schedule got a bit to crowded. If it warms up even a little next week I’ll go then. In the meantime, I will get out around here.
In our lifestyle plans are written in jello and can jiggle around at any time.ReplyDelete