Monday, March 10, 2008

On the Road Again...

I'm in my hotel room in Santa Fe, NM. This will be my home for the next 3 weeks. So far the team is fun. Three of the four of us went out to dinner and went exploring to see what was here. Went to the grocery after dinner and I got water, cokes, and some fruit. We have full kitchens. The guys are all talking about cooking in. sigh. I may have to actually get some food for here. Tonight we found some killer bar-b-que. We were all so stuffed when we went to the grocery that none of us wanted to buy any food.

The flight to Dallas was interesting. As the plane was pulling onto the runway after a long taxi out I found myself thinking 'this bird wants to fly', and as we took off I found myself smiling more and more. There was a lot of turbulence on both flights, but I was kinda enjoying it.

I should be going through my work stuff to make sure (again) that I have everything. But, I had a beer with dinner, I'm still stuffed, and I'm now relaxed and sleepy. I don't teach till day after tomorrow, although I need to have all my images and stuff tomorrow... I'll get up early... really...

No comments:

Post a Comment