Friday, January 23, 2015

Meeting update

I'm still employed, the meeting with the manager was just a formality to say he was releasing a survey to me to fill out that goes to upper management.  Part of the plan that 'engages' employee satisfaction as one of the core values.  He did say that I seem to be doing fine and in March we will talk about officially moving me to the DBA section and get my raise going.

My back was killing me last night and I would have come home if I hadn't needed to stay for the meeting.  I came home and slept 7 hours straight, not even moving I don't think.  I feel a lot better now.

That's all that is going on for now.

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you still have a job, but I bet you will be happier when March comes and you get a big raise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I was wondering how it went. Now don't go spending the raise before it arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy for you and I'm glad it all worked out well.

    ReplyDelete