Monday, January 15, 2007

Moving Along

I worked out tonight. I'm getting better at the pulling into the parking lot and walking into the gym thing. I went to the larger gym this time. Talked to the trainer who did the initiation workout with me, we got a lot of things straightened out. He gave me what I had initially wanted, a tour of where the different machines are in the main room, rather than the women's only room. That room has a bit too much estrogen in it for me. Dr. Phil on the TV, etc. I like it out in the main room better.

I did 5 minutes on the elliptical machine. I keep being able to add a minute each time I'm on it. This is good. Working out once a week seems to be good for now. It gives me time to recover between times. I'll increase that when I am more in the groove. I did more arm machines tonight. Still just beginning, but I am progressing.

Came home and ate and had my protein drink. Then I worked on the office a little. Just enough to make a bit of progress there, too. Now I'm going to crash. I'm sleeping too much, but that seems to come with the territory of working out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment