Monday, September 01, 2008

Another Push

The Universe is working very hard to light a fire under me. I hope that It doesn't take that comment literally... I now have evidence that I can't ignore that I have been invaded by mice. This is what prompted me to go find Bazil 10 or 11 years ago. The mice moved in when there was no cat. Today I will spend mouse-proofing my food and dishes, and the housemate has offered to bring one of his 3 cats, Perl, to live here for now. I like the idea of a borrowed cat. I still have the food and litter and litter box that were left when Bazil died. So, there will be a cat here again. Not sure when he will bring her, maybe latter this week. He says she is 'pushy' about wanting attention. I'm thinking that in a house with 2 teenage boys, 3 dogs and 3 cats she feels like she has to be to get any attention. For my part, I'll be glad to have a cat claim my lap again when I'm on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment