Friday, December 26, 2008

Now It Begins

I have no more excuses. My 'round tuit it sitting right there. All the things I 'need to get done' are laying before me with no excuse for not getting done. Even going to Springer for New Years, which is the Southern Terminus of the Appalachian Trail. The weather is supposed to be warm and clear. I have the gear to camp out overnight. No excuses.

I cruised the website that shows houses for sale in Tennessee. I looked in the price range I want for this place. I need to get to work here. A lot of work. While I go back and forth on the probability of being downsized on January 9, the fact of the matter is that I need to get to work on the decluttering and remodeling of this place. That was the entire reason I bought here. While I look at gardening sites on the internet and think I might put out a garden next summer, the reality is that I may not be able to afford to stay here. I need to get busy.

Mom will take me to pick up the Toyota from the shop today. The cost to get it inspection worthy is $1179.00. There is all of my squeak room. I maybe shouldn't have taken off these two weeks, and kept them to be paid if/when I am downsized. Then again, I wanted this time off. Of course, if I'm going to have all the time off in the world soon... I wish I knew for sure. I would make planning easier.

My life is a lot like the weather. If I don't like it, I just need to stick around awhile and it changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment