Monday, August 09, 2010

Evening Walk

This is the Recreational Facility where I walk sometimes in the evening.  The group is a girls soccer game.  The facility has volleyball fields, soccer fields, playground equipment, and 4 softball diamonds.  There has been activity at all parts except the ball diamonds.  As a midwesterner, I find this odd.  I don't know if it's a regional difference, or a generational one.  Back in the day we didn't really play soccer, so softball was pretty much what was played in the summer.  Oh, I walked a bit over 2 miles. 

2 comments:

  1. Shadow Moss

    Brian here... you offered a "place to stay" ? but I've not got any contact # to "give a shout?" ... could you contact me by way of the "Contact" form on my website? don't want to put #'s out over an "open" line! :o) ... will be in washington... late tomorrow.
    Many Thanks
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great safe place to put some miles in. 2 miles, that's terrific!

    ReplyDelete