Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Another city park

I am again killing time between shuttles. I'm at another of the city parks here. A frustration with this job, if you call it that, is that I don't feel like I can walk around the lake now as I need to head out for the next appointment soon.

Weather has been nice up here. Sweatshirt temps in the mornings, but I run the air conditioning for a few hours in the afternoon. It is still dry as there has been no rain.

My Uncle is back home from the hospital. I fly back to Missouri for a couple of days next week to see him. Told him he needs to get stronger so we can go out dancing while there. Part of the joke is he doesn't dance, ever.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

4 comments:

  1. That looks like the ideal, stress free job. But I guess it would get boring at times. Great reading opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are enjoying this "job" you should be able to get some reading done to help pass the waiting times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the name of this park? Would like to check it out next time we are in Payson. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The park with the lakes (ponds?) is Green Valley Park at the end of Main Street.

    ReplyDelete