Friday, January 21, 2022

I may not be there tomorrow

Bloggerfest is tomorrow at 1pm at the shelter house at La Posa South.  That said, I may not be able to be there.  I collapsed during my biopsy yesterday and spent a couple of hours in ER.  I am ok, it was a fainting spell due to pain when he hit a nerve, which I had warned them I do.  It was one of my more dramatic spells, and I'm a bit lightheaded still.

That said, I'm still going to try to drive over for the day if I feel like I can do it safely.  I hope to see whoever shows up.  If I'm not there I hope some folks who do show up have fun.  I'll post here tomorrow morning what I decide.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you are feeling better but if not it is better to be Safe then Sorry.
    Wishing we were there.
    Be Safe and Enjoy Life.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you fainted after your biopsy and had to spend time in the ER.

    As usual, I am confused...I think I am getting Bloggerfest confused with the event hosted by Bob Wells...the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous (RTR) in Quartzsite, AZ.

    ReplyDelete