Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back in Honduras

I made it back to my hotel in fine shape this evening. Only casualty of the trip so far is my left eye that I think has eye strain from the new glasses. It is really sore right under it. The new glasses were not fitted at all to me, just handed to me by the woman at the store in KC. I guess because I didn't order them at that store she didn't feel any responsibility. The astigmatism requires that the lens be situated correctly. I think I have it right now, but need to wear my old glasses for awhile and let my eye heal I guess.

Still pondering the trip. Lots more questions in my life than answers at this point.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back safe and sound, and I hope you get the glasses to fit correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back or welcome home or what ever. Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you ordered them from another store or not it is still the same chain and she should of fitted them for you. Glad it was not me or I would have had a fit. Mininum fired off an e-mail to the home office.

    ReplyDelete