Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Moving along

Yesterday morning I had two folks contact me to schedule a showing of my mobile.  They both wanted Saturday mid-day.  When I told the second one that I was already showing it at 1pm on Saturday, suddenly she wanted to see it today.  I’ve been packing stuff back in closets and got the second storage unit and started putting stuff in it.  Not as organized as I was planning, but I’ll go over ‘later’ and organize it.

Which is why there are no pictures yet of the RV.  Bill apparently got sidetracked as well as he never showed up to go get the lumber.  His wife got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon, so he will be busy taking care of her for awhile.  I’m tossing stuff into the RV for now to show the place, but I really will get some pictures.  They just won’t be the perfect, clean version as I had planned.

So I”m off to do more clearing of stuff to show the mobile in it’s best light.  It really is a nice place, if I can get my stuff out of the way.  Part of me wonders if they are his/her of the same couple.  That would be funny (to me).  I know the second lady is looking seriously as I’m the second one for her today, and she almost bought a different mobile in this same park but something fell through.  She is already approved to move in per the resident requirements, so that works in my favor as they had to already pay for the background check.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sale of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping it all goes well! Just one day at a time and you will look back on this and swear you will never accumulate STUFF again! Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping it all goes well! Just one day at a time and you will look back on this and swear you will never accumulate STUFF again! Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete