Wednesday, January 08, 2020

A good day

A problem with writing a post in the late evening is that I'm too tired to write.  I had a good day.  I went up and met Mom and her friend she drives to bingo each week.  D is losing her sight so can't drive anymore.  Mom drives but sometimes gets confused or overwhelmed.  The two of them together work well.  They bought lunch at Denny's where I had the berry crepe breakfast.  I must have been hungry because I all but licked both plates clean.

I managed to grab a couple of things from the storage unit to donate, including my full size iron.  I bought it at a thrift store in Platte City, MO a few years ago.  This year I found a much smaller steam presser in the shape of an iron at a thrift store out here.  I mostly don't even care enough to iron anymore anyway, but if I'm sewing or mending an iron can be handy.  The smaller one will work fine.

Plan is to go back to the gym tomorrow.  I did a couple of walks around the park today, one before I left and one when I got home, probably a mile total.  Somehow the treadmill and bicycle use different muscles.  I'll report on my progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment