Saturday, January 04, 2020

I'm actually keeping up with some resolutions and goals

I  had joined the gym yesterday.  Today I dug out my gym wear and went back.  I only did a few minutes on a bicycle and another few minutes on a treadmill.  I exercised the most stubborn muscle to get into shape, the one that pulls the car into the parking lot of the gym.  So far, a streak of 1.

This is 4 days of blog.  Progress.

My neighbor whose cats I'm watching gets back tomorrow.  It hasn't been a problem, and I go over about 4 times a day to check on them and give them pets and attention.  It has been fun to have more cats to cuddle.

Barney  left a comment saying I should try shoe goo to fix my tennis shoes.  I also have some Keen walking shoes I had started wearing when the Merrill tennies split that gave me a wet sock in Vegas when it rained there..  So, I went to Walmart and found a package and tomorrow I will commence operation shoe repair.  Nothing to lose at this point.  I just couldn't get myself to throw the shoes away.  I will either fix them or make them completely trash.

Tomorrow is home maintenance day.  Dump tanks, run trash over to the dumpster, mop and sort and that kind of stuff.  Not sure the what time neighbor will be home as she drove up to Vegas.  LIfe here is settling into a routine.  This is a good thing. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on going to the Gym. Since you are just starting back once every two days for two weeks then you can do it daily or just lengthen the time you are there. Eventually you have to find an excuse to stay away.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the routine.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to clean the surface before applying the Goo. It sticks really well to the first thing it touches so make sure it touches shoe instead of dirt first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that there are people out here reading your blog, good job . Vern in Boise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daily blogs are good for us readers. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete