Sunday, January 05, 2020

Slow day

Went to the gym.  I did a bit more on the treadmill and bicycle but it still is not much.  I'm not any more sore than usual, but my ambition, which is never great, is non existent the rest of the day.  I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off.  Or, maybe I'll drop down to the little amounts I did yesterday.  Depends on how I feel.

I did the last day of taking care of my neighbor's cats.  They are nice cats and I hope she and I can help each other out more in the future.

I did not fix my shoes.  I didn't do much but lay on the couch today.  I did get out and dump the tanks a few minutes ago.  This is one reason I may take tomorrow off from the gym, to regain some energy.

Not a lot goes on in my life, which is why I normally don't post every day.  Tomorrow I will either go up and see Mom or I will do all the stuff I should have done today.  I'll make that decision tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You got more ambition than I do. I don't believe I would ever go to a gym. Sounds like too much work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These daily posts are good. For everyone involved.
    I'm gradually returning to another effort at growing hydroponic veggies indoors. Last one didn't go so great, except for the bok choy. See my seldom updated blog .."old fatass fart" for recent attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to gym but don't have money to pay monthly fees :-( I've been helping my daughter clean her new home before it's furnished. Yesterday, it was fun to go furniture shopping and she purchased a cute sectional with area rug. Still a lot needs to be done. She had new laminate floors put in throughout the house, new slate looking tiles in bathrooms and kitchen. New ceiling fans and dining lighting. She also ordered new energy efficient windows...10 of them to be installed this Thursday. My son will do the interior painting, trim trees, put in new storage shed floors and whatever else she needs done. The house should be ready to move in end of next week we estimate. Meanwhile, I have boxes of delivery items piled up in wall ways and anywhere we can fit them in my small house to be moved to daughter's house. New bed frames, mattress, etc., etc. Anyway been busy, busy, busy. Landscaping for front will start end of this month too. She bought a cute, single story, 2 bedroom bungalow in a historic district close to central Phoenix. I love her little house (about the size of my bungalow) and she loves the fact it will be a single story and not climb stairs like her prior house and with no HOA fees with plenty of parking space. Her yard tripled in size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get up to see mom say "Hi" from me. As far as the exercise goes, take things slow. There is a saying about too much of a good thing.

    ReplyDelete