Friday, January 03, 2020

Three days in a row

Today I did some adulting.  I verified with my Medicare supplement insurance that Mayo clinic is a major pain to deal with, as in I have to handle all the claims and money myself and make up any shortfall personally.  I pulled the plug on Mayo.  I then called a practice affiliated with Banner hospitals here and have an appointment for the end of the month, actually sooner than they were getting me in at Mayo.  The person Making the appointment was a lot nicer to me as well.

I rejoined Planet Fitness on the cheap plan.  They aren't in the town's where I tend to travel so I only go to the local one anyway.  After that I went and bought some new tennis shoes on sale at Big 5 sporting goods as my Merrill's are shot, as in a crack in the sole that gives me a wet sock the rare time it rains here.  Tomorrow I go to the gym and use the treadmill and/or bicycle.

I am taking care of a neighbor's cats while she is in Vegas.  She took care of Bosley while I was there last week.  The cat she said wouldn't climb into my lap to be petted did climb into my lap today.  The one she said likes to do that merely tolerates me patting him on the head a bit then walks away.  She will be back Sunday.

I'm planning a low key weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on returning to the frequent blogger world. Gives us slacker bloggers something noteworthy to read.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl. The blogging and the exercising. I feel good that I got laundry done yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoo Goo for that crack in the shoe. Been using it for more than 40 years now.

    ReplyDelete